New Year, New Solution – MortgageKit™
In 2024, lenders and borrowers have one question: when will interest rates drop and by how much? While all indicators point to a rate decline, borrowers may still be waiting for historic lows which are unlikely to occur again. However, the downward trend along with spring around the corner will likely spur an uptick in market activity as buyers tire of waiting to make a move.
Regardless of market conditions, the winning factor for lenders is the ability to easily scale up and down and maintain a variable cost model. With that in mind, Gooi has designed MortgageKit, a fully hosted end-to-end mortgage fulfillment solution that includes point of sale which eliminates the need for a costly loan origination system. Our pricing structure is variable vs. fixed cost, scalable to two loans per month and can be used for your entire back-office support or run concurrently with your platforms providing necessary business continuity and support. MortgageKit benefits include:
- Access to loan origination system and consumer portal
- Dedicated online workspace for loan origination
- Visibility of Gooi’s loan review throughout entire process
- Ability to select secondary market options
- Experienced staff solely focused on operations
- Consistent workflow from disclosure through post-closing
- Can underwrite to multiple investor guidelines
- Array of vetted mortgage vendors with competitive pricing for third-party services
- Limited warranty to further reduce risk
This turnkey solution allows your team to focus on building community and customer relationships that generate revenue while confidently leaving the operations to us. Getting started is simple with a low initial fee and 45 days from contract to lending! Contact us to discuss if MortgageKit — or our ala carte fulfillment services — might help you grow and improve your bottom line.