We are a premier provider of back office mortgage solutions. We provide mortgage solutions for banks, credit unions, and mortgage bankers of all sizes.
What can we do for you?
Our small business end-to-end solution’s provides the services needed to support you throughout the entire mortgage origination process with full service delivery to selected investor partnerships.
Our fulfillment services include:
- Point of Sale
- Post closing
These services are powered by Gooi Mortgage, Inc. using our investors proven platforms for success
Small business partner advantages:
- Streamlined process designed to benefit both the institution and your borrower
- Offers a variety of products as well as pricing
- Elimination of multiple vendor assessments and management
- Provides a scalable level of risk mitigation
- Remain in control over investor relationships, your borrower and mortgage origination costs
Large Business Partner and Client Solutions
For our larger business partners, we offer a customized approach that consists of mortgage fulfillment solutions designed to work within your platform. This solution allows you to choose stand alone services or pairing options based on volume requirements and the needs of your business.
Fulfillment services offered:
- Loan types consist of FNMA, FHLMC, FHLB, Portfolio, FHA, VA and USDA.
We will create a dedicated team for each client which allows us the ability to craft customized processes to work seamlessly with your staff.
Our robust contract underwriting service provides a customized approach to underwriting mortgage loan files to the specifications and needs of the agencies as well as individual investors nationally. We will carefully ensure that each mortgage loan meets various specifications and requirements as put forth by the entity purchasing, funding and/or securitizing the said mortgage loan. In the case a mortgage loan is deemed unqualifiable for a given agency or investor program, Gooi Mortgage underwriting will provide basic consultative services to determine potential eligibility for another mortgage loan program provided the change is amicable to the borrowers and the originating entity.
- Borrower eligibility consultation
- Able to underwrite mortgage loan files to unique specifications
- Access to FNMA and FHLMC guidelines
- Secure electronic upload
- Transparency and visibility of work
- Equitable resubmission policy
- Direct access to lead underwriter and designated backup
- One stop resource for questions and consulting
We understand that outsourcing work might not be appealing for your mortgage organization. Gooi Consulting was established to provide you with resources from an independent source that can assist your firm in growth and development inside of your company. Our areas of expertise include mortgage loan origination activities, mortgage loan operations and secondary market activities. In addition, we have resources from various strategic partners that we can engage to help with your needs.
- Originator Training
- POS selection, setup and implementation (Mortgage Bot, Encompass, Calyx etc.)
- Business Development and Social Media Marketing
- LOS back office support and help desk
- Work flow set up (Sigma Six Process)
- Staff Training for processing, underwriting, closing and post-closing
- Investor model matching
- Federal Home Loan Bank loan lending
- Investor Contract review and guidance
- Non-QM Lending strategies
- Compensation Plan structuring
Secondary Market Opportunites
Gooi’s secondary marketing options feature our Service Bureau, designed to provide a full end-to-end solution for the smaller lender delivering to Gooi’s carefully selected Preferred Investors. The Service Bureau provides ease of use with consistent workflows, support throughout the entire mortgage origination process, LOS access, best in class vendors and technology solutions in one convenient platform. Secondary market product offerings include FNMA, FHLMC, FHLB, FHA/VA, USDA, Renovation and non-QM loans. One simple bundle, one simple price, reducing mortgage origination costs, improving efficiencies, and easing compliance concerns. Options include Delegated with servicing retained or released, Non-delegated and Wholesale. You maintain control of your borrower and Secondary Market relationships.